1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need advice if I should come out to crush/ complicated

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by HEY12345, Apr 11, 2016.

1. HEY12345

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have been a very closeted guy through all my life, I am 22 years old and a senior in college. I have been really bad with finding someone, and some times I just don't even understand whats going on because I play the straight role really good. I have had many roommates and there is one that I don't know how I ended up with him when sophomores but anyways we had fun and never had a problem with each other. He played it really good because in one night he had a female friend over and she randomly asked me in front of him if I was gay.. which I played cool and responded with a "no, why?" and did not get a clear answer why.. then another day we both decided to drink beer while doing homework and next thing I see when I turn my head to the right.. there he was naked and we make eye contact while he says oops and I freeze don't do anything and turn my head to my computer while having that god looking dude naked next to me literally.. ... we never spoke about it and kinda got lost in time but not my memory... then I went with him to a friends house and drank so much haha but they were talking about sex and pleasing and all that stuff I just said you guys dont wanna know my experiences (because they would be gay I said in my mind) they just said is fine we will not ask but next morning we wake up and he comes and lays on me and we had ass to ass and I almost die haha but I reacted by kicking him off but he smiled at me and first thing comes to my mind ( I love this guy like a brother) after that he seemed to not have girlfriends through all college and that cough my attention.
    I lost contact with him after moving out of the dorms... but we will have eye contact on the hallways and say hi or just have a short conversation in the most random days. I ended up with him on thanksgiving break last semester in 2015 for a job so I asked him if i could stay with him and he said yes... I really enjoyed working with him and had such a hard time not looking at him or checking him out, because now I was noticing him even more. We drank and had fun, watched movies.. he even put blankets on me when I just fell sleep drunk and then the next day wake me up he confessed he took pictures of me sleeping and asked me if that creep me out.. I immediately said I did not mind and he smiled. at work He tried to touch me so he patted my hair out of nowhere so I just let him as a sign that I was OK with him touching me. I kinda noticed him looking at me when I wasn't looking which I did not know what to do about. After that we stayed cool for a while, then He sends me a text asking me what was I doing, and while I was having some wine haha so I stopped doing whatever I was doing and drive to his place, there we watched a movie and he seemed to be in his phone a lot but when I spoke to him He will stop texting and pay all attention to me, the movie was over and I drove back nothing happened then. and this happened two more time but the fourth time we both drinking he compliments me of having nice shoes, and I smile and say thank you with a smile. then when watching the movie he brings out a gun he has and starts showing it to me and hands me some bullets to check them out.. after I return them to him, He puts his hand on mine and softly until getting them form me.. I froze again and did not do anything or could not even look at his eyes but did not reacted bad.. and after that he started grabbing and moving his hand inside his pants at his private area.. I couldn't take my eyes of him at that point.. and he cough me looking and I just cover my face.. but he did not stop doing it.. then I pass out because I drank to much for been nervous and I wake up next day and invite him the next day to breakfast but he tells me he is busy and I say OK. then he got hard to reach he had a change, doesn't responds Snapchat pictures, or likes any of my Instagram pictures anymore.. even last time I message him he took like 3 hours to respond.. at hallways he walks in front of me ignoring me and I cough him looking from far away and we made eye contact.. at class we have together he turns really discreetly to look at me because I sit behind him.. then when leaving we make eye contact and just knob..
    I am confused.. I really need an opinion in what is best, either come out of the closet to him or just ask him if he is bi or gay or curious, I want someone help me please.. this is killing me because no person on earth has his character or way of been, to a point I finally feel attracted to him and I just have him in my mind all the time now this is killing me slowly.. (SORRY ABOUT THE LONG POST):eusa_doh: