1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eeeeeeeeeek I'm coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by lovingme4me, Apr 12, 2016.

1. lovingme4me

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hey everybody! I'm new around here. I'm a lesbian and I've come out to my mom (who is in a clear state of denial) and a few friends. My mom even said today, "I'm still not sure....how are you sure?" I told her that I guess it's because it's been my journey. I have one friend who has come around and been super supportive and I guess everybody else is coming to terms with it? I don't know when I'll tell the fire and brimstone family members. And maybe they won't be as awful as I expect them to be. I'm just in this new place of wanting to be myself really bad and I don't want to hide anymore.

2. OutofZCloset

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't feel the need to tell the brimstone people. They will hear it through the grape vine. The quickest way to find yourself pushed back into the closet is to have someone throwing the bible at you when you're not prepared.

3. lovingme4me

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's good advice. I'm an over-thinker and have already wondered...when I have a girlfriend and want her to spend Christmas with me will these family members be weirdos?