1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

told the wife I'm bi and want to act on it...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Bazinga87, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Bazinga87

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Didn't go any of the ways I thought it would. She still loves me of course and all that but she said I guess I'll have to be okay with it because I live you and don't want to lose you" this is what I was afraid of, her feeling pressured into this and when the time comes being unhappy but not saying anything. Then she's unhappy just so I can be happy. I don't want to trade that.

But all in all I told her and that's done. Don't feel the need to tell anyone else at the moment because its not earth shattering news it's just what I like behind closed doors at this point and they don't come to me and tell me their kinky things they do.

Hope we can figure this out and I can be the whole me and explore a little bit. I told her this isn't about going out to fall in love it's more about being more open to her myself and being more authentic and yes exploring some physical attractions and interactions but I don't want to leave her over this. I just want to walk out of the closet and slam the door behind me and be proud of who I am and what I feel.

I'll just give her some time to process and maybe she will come around more to the idea of me and a man or trans