1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Did It!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by inTheAttic, Feb 25, 2009.

1. inTheAttic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    WHEEEEEEE! I Finally came out to two more people!!! One very close friend, and my girlfriend. I actually did it yesterday, but I didn't have time to get online last night.
    Oh, and this is kinda ironic, but really funny - the first friend I came out to yesterday morning, and she was actually so happy to hear it, she kept telling me for the rest of the day that I made her day. Now today she kept telling me I made her week! :lol: :lol: :lol: I think it's the funniest thing in the world.

but anywayz; how it happened. Yesterday, we [me and friends from band] had gym for the first block [period] of the day, and the teachers just made it a do-what-you-want-as-long-as-you're-moving class, so we all walked the track. I had been planning on actually coming out to her today first block, because we would have band, but at the beginning of class, I thought to myself, Why not just tell her now? Sooo, we were walking the track, and we were chatting about random things, and we wound up either really far ahead of the rest of our group of friends, or really behind; I can't tell which. But we were separated from the group, and out of earshot (we have a BIIIIIIG gym, with lots of ambient noise). aaaaaand, I kept batting the idea around in my head, until I finally just decided to tell her. so, when we were at a pause in chit-chatting, I just told her. Oh my god, you should've seen her reaction! She jumped like 5 feet into the air, and had to cover her mouth to keep from screaming, then she came back down and pretty much squealed in excitement :lol:. I think she smiled for the rest of the block after that. :lol:.

then once she calmed down, she said very excitedly "We can talk about GUYS together!!!!" she hushed a bit when she got to "guys", and luckily just cuz of the gym, no one heard it. but oh my god, I practically chocked laughing at her reaction. I had guessed she would react like that, but I really had no idea she'd be even happier than me when I came out to her.

then after school, we had marching band practice, and my girlfriend is the drum major. so after practice, I told her I was bi, and she was perfectly fine with it. didn't react nearly as much as my first friend, but it was just like I told her any random fact like "I like orange juice". I was sooooo relieved. ahhh, it feels so good to have another person know :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on coming out to your close friend and girlfriend! It looks like that you are becoming increasingly comfortable with coming out to others. That's great!

3. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC for you. The start of a new path with a great friend!! walk Proud

4. EM68

Congrats sounds like you have a great girlfriend.

5. touch me

touch me Guest

Awesome, this is the best story i have noted on ec. I have come out to younger people ( younger than myself ), and their response i very similar to yours. congratulations keep going for it.

6. Dazed

Dazed Guest

haha your friend reacted the same way i did whem my best guy friend told me he was bi

7. inTheAttic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks! :icon_bigg

8. ColdSnap

right awn :grin:

9. Alex19

your friend kicks ass. plain and simple. :slight_smile: and so does your gf.

10. Melissa

MAJOR congrats! Your story made me smile! ^_^

11. twixy30

i am so happy for you that you have good friends like that.

12. riddlerno1

That sounds so great! Congrats!

13. Larry Myster

Great job inTheAttic!

I hope everything works out smoothly for you. :slight_smile: (*hug*)

14. LorenzG1950

Congratulations, a really nice story. That first girl has a good sense of humor. :thewave:

15. Urman

Urman Guest

congrats

16. inTheAttic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thnx everyone! (*hug*) :grin:
    yes, my first friend and my girlfriend are both awesome :icon_bigg