1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Out!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Sugar, Jun 21, 2007.

1. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    woohoooo, this is the happiest feeling EVER! I've told 5 of my closest friends and my cousin in the past 2 days :slight_smile:

I told two of my best friends when we were drunk on tuesday (i know..STUPID, but i couldn't hlo myself) and i woke up the next day and i was like o-m-g do they remember?! So i asked them "do you guys remember what i told you?" they said "yah it's so kool don't worry about it we still love u!" They said they are happy to see ppl be who they are.

Than i told my cousin. We went for a walk and i said "i have something i've been meaning to tell you" she said "ooo what is it do u have a boyfriend" hehe and i started laughing and said nope, i'm gay. She was like wow rly??? i didn't expect that at all!!! But she was super supportive and she was asking me a bunch of questions which feels great to be able to talk about it with someone!

Afterwards i went to my bestfriends house and I said "can you come outside two minutes, i have something to tell you" and i told her and she said "finally, ive been waiting for you to tell me!" haha She was really happy for me. I also told her sister (she's 16, ive known them since i was 5 years old) and her reaction was funny. she was like "omg RLY??? .. wait.. r u sureee??" haha and we went for a walk and she asked me a bunch of questions too! It was great :slight_smile:

Finally, i told another friend of mine who was also surprised but very happy for me to be able to come out :slight_smile:

All in all this was a great, AMAZING, experience. I've never been happier. I'm finally out :slight_smile: .. next step..meeting new people! (!)

2. Steam Giant

Congratulations, Sugar! That is sooooo awesome! You must feel like you're on top of the world right now! ^^ Great job! We all knew you could do it! (*hug*)

3. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Congratulations Sugar! I'm really pleased it went so well! :slight_smile:

4. SpikySpice

Woot woot, way to go sis, congratulationnnnnnnnnnnn:icon_bigg :eusa_clap (!)

Ahaha:lol: :icon_bigg , just like what i was talking about, nice move, see, it works sometimes:thumbsup:

And I decided to do it taht way too:slight_smile:

Omg, I feel so happy for you, finally you have done it, last week you were really down, but so glad that all your emotions been changed and you are back on the road:icon_bigg :thumbsup:

5. blake21

thats great congratulations

6. Swimmerboy

WOo Hoo! Congrats!!!!(!) (!) (!) :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc (!) (!) (!) :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc (!) (!) (!) (!) :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :eusa_danc :beer: :thumbsup: (!!) :music: :thewave: :newcolor: :icon_wink

7. TriBi

Fantastic news! Glad it has all gone so well :slight_smile:

8. Jim1454

Congratulations! At this rate you'll be a regular at the gay clubs long before I get to Montreal! I'll be looking for you to show me the ropes!!!

I'm really happy for you!

9. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    heheh aww thanks guys! This is truly wonderful :slight_smile:

10. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Congrats:icon_mrgr .awwwwwwwwwww... when everyones sayin they came out and their happy.. it makes me wanna come out.. but then again i dont wanna:confused: :bang:

11. BILL9854

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nice one sugar, it feels great after you're first few, congrats!!

Don't worry Ethan, everyone comes out in their own time, there's no rush

12. SadConfusedBandGeek

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for you to do this!! LOL!! OMG I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol SO happy it went well! (!)

EDIT: BTW you totally got my 400th post

13. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ooo i feel special i got your 400th pst hehe .. thanks a lot..i couldn't have done it without you guys. AND GUESS WHAT

I JUST TOLD MY MOM! She said her and my dad always thought it was possible. She started crying at the begining but after talking for like an hour she calmed down and was happy that i told her. wow. This is crazy.

14. Steam Giant

Oh my god! Sugar! That is so awesome! Wow, this is great! I am so, so happy for you!!! You can't be stopped now! You're totally free! If they don't know yet, nothing's stopping you from informing them! Tell the world! ^^

15. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations Sugar!

(By the way, I didn't feel relieved nor happy after I came out - probably because my mom started asking uncomfortable questions right after I told her - but I am glad others are happy when they do and I strongly encourage people to come out)

16. CelebrityHead

WOOOOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! that's such good news, Sugar!
    Woah you are really an inspiration to us who are still somewhere in the closet - telling so many people in such a short amount of time!
    That's such a great achievement!
    :thewave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

17. Sugar

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hehehe aw you guys are so sweet! ... I don't know what came over me, once i told one person i just wanted to tell everyone!