1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out to over 30 people in 3 days o.o

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by BreakinDaylight, Jun 15, 2016.

1. BreakinDaylight

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I am in this college study program, and as part of the program I am staying in the dorms of a college with other program participants. Since I'm not out, I have to stay in the female dorms. There's another trans guy who also has to stay in these dorms too since he's not out to his parents either. He is however, out to everyone in the program. After two weeks, on Monday the 13th, I finally decided to come out to him and ask him for advice on coming out.
    He took care of explaining my situation to one of the program's directors, and we arranged a meeting on Wednesday the 15th so I could come out to all of the females in the program. (I'm going to come out to the guys some other time). First though on Tuesday the 14th, I came out to my trio of friends. They're all super nice girls, but I wasn't sure how they would react. Luckily, the reacted very well, and treated me like normal. It was incredible.
    So today I came out to the rest of the females in the program. I was super nervous, but they all reacted well. They all clapped for me, and then hugged me. Some of them even kissed the top of my head. :icon_redf
    I cried a lot. I'm just so freaking happy.
    This one girl I'm kind of crushing on even approached me after I came out and asked if I wanted to fix my name in our presentation for Latin. She even wore a shirt saying "wear what makes you comfortable". Now I've sworn off of high school relationships, but she's got me considering my stance on dating. :icon_wink
    Also one of the program leaders told me that I could have come to her, bc she goes to pride every year and her mom is gay, so she understands LGBTQ+. Another girl told me she's bi and that if I ever need to talk, she's there. I feel so happy and lighter than air. I really hope this isn't some crazy dream. :eusa_danc
    I have two weeks left in the dorms, and there's about 30 guys I have to come out to still. Wish me luck~

2. BreakinDaylight

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got to present as male yesterday, and it was great. It felt so good, and everyone was super polite about it. It made such a huge difference, since I usually have to present as female. I want to present as male every day I can now, it just feels so natural and comfortable.

3. AmyBee

Those are joyful.