1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show'nTell numero UNO

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AriKari, Jun 16, 2016.

1. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    WADDUP you all know about the Orlando shooting(RIP.) We've all been through several of these stories and none of them really hit home for me, even though they were and are super sad. I got the news about it when i was at my friends house. I was super sleepy though and nothing registered so i went back to catch more ZzzZzs. I got home and, at dinner, the fam was sitting round the table and I got fairly heated over the discussion of guns, and there just seemed to be a lack of respect and remorse for the victims that had fallen and people alike, and i finally broke down and came out to the Gma and her hubby. I started shaking and left pretty quickly to take a shower and cool down. I felt bad because I shouted that it could have easily been me to try and make the point that something needs to be done about gun violence, and hatred, specifically towards the lgbt+ community. That's not why i felt bad. I made my grandma cry because i left without clarifying that i wasn't mad at her. All in all, it went over well. I apologized and Grandma's fine and still loves me. Her hubby doesn't care, and mom already knew. I wouldn't take back coming out, or even that i did it over a passionate topic, perhaps just the way i presented it. 2 MORE DOWN and only a few super important family members to go. Its progress.

P.S. I started out thinking I was probably bi (that's how i originally came out), and then realized i was never happy with women, and other personal factors pointing to me being gay. The part I didn't think about until recently, like a few days ago, was that i only ever asked girls out and dated them because someone said i should. how muffed up is that? Peer pressure is bad mmkay