1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

finally talked to mom on the phone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by limfjord96, Mar 7, 2009.

1. limfjord96

ok so i talked to my mom on the phone today for three hours. it was awesome...we almost cried, and she did i cant lol...but then she and i talked about everything and it was like i never skipped a beat. She said she was feeling my pain the last few weeks and i guess she was asking people questions about me, its rather remarkable, and i feel so good and relieved, and my whole family is ok with it and i can finally relax a bit. She said she wants to publish my poetry, so then i read to her my book i am writing and ahhh i dont know what to say, she said she loves me and i am just great soul that infects all around me with happiness....so to all this i finally say PHEW....and can relax. Love you guys. I think she might be coming onto this website.

2. Greggers

I hope she does come on the site, i need someones mother to adopt me because mine still is not accepting to the point were i can even talk to her about aaanything :frowning2:

But again, Dan that is amazing. Im so so happy for you. I never had any doubt in my mind you could do it, because ive seen how strong you can be. Its nice to know that not every family out there is made of homophobic pricks :slight_smile: This is one point for all the homos everywhere! Hehe (*hug*)

3. RaRa

All that sounds awesome! I'm really happy for you Dan! :slight_smile:

I'm with Greg on the adoption thing. :/

4. limfjord96

lol greg. Yeah she is great, and she kept saying how i would be a great father if i choose, and that she and my sister in law talked about how awesome it will be for me to find someone that truley loves me and cherrishes me like the should (almost cried), and that he will have to know that once youre in our family then your always in it, and we are large irish family...lol i though that was cool. My sister was cool too she said "oh has he met anyone?" and "if he gets a lisp ill slap him." i thought both were funny. I feel truly blessed, and my mother sends her love to all of EC and is so happy that her letter could possibly inspire others, and she started to cry thinking about all the poeple who dont have the support i do, and i told her thats why i posted your letter.

5. EM68

That is great. I am happy for you. You do deserve to relax!

6. Techcompu2

my cousin published a book of poetry a while ago

that is great about your family

7. Bryan44

Congrats Dan. Im glad that you had a good talk with your mom. I am proud of you.

Your mom is awesome, I hope to see her around on here sometime

You rock man.

8. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I hope your mom does join! Congratulations Dan!

9. Agerardii

Congratulations on everything! I've been kind of following your posts and I'm really glad that everything has worked out so well for you. Thank you so much for posting all this, your story is really inspiring and encouraging!

10. Dazed

Dazed Guest

wow thats great. im glad your family is there for you. the lisp thing made me laugh a bit.

and greg and raffi. i would love to adopt both of you. :]
    if you can handle a crazy person as a adoptive mother :]]]]

11. Alex19

kudos! im glad things have turned around for u. it can only get better from here!

12. LostInNJ

LostInNJ Guest

Congrats! I'm really happy things worked out so well for you. You do deserve to kick back and relax.

13. hiddendc4

thats good to hear dan, and i feel that you have been truly blessed to have the family that you do.

14. Eleanor Rigby

Your mom sounds wonderfull ! Everyone should be so lucky. Can't your bring her to this site ? I think some people could use a loving new EC mom :slight_smile:
    Take care, Eleanor