1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not out...but I opened the door!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by UncertainTea123, Jun 28, 2016.

1. UncertainTea123

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    All I know about my sexuality right now is that I don't know where I stand. i.e., I'm confused. And it has been really hard to get un-confused as I have considerable social anxiety and trust issues and feel uncomfortable talking with anyone about sex. So, I've begun to have a conversation with my therapist about my sexuality in hopes of finding greater understanding and self-acceptance. It may not seem like a big deal but it is a big step for me - it is a topic that has come up before but that I've always avoided. I may still be confused, but I am also incredibly grateful to have someone I actually trust listen to the things I've never dared to tell anyone and support me as I work this out.

:icon_bigg

2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on these first steps! Coming out can be a difficult task, and it takes bravery just to do what you just did. Bravo!

3. iquazz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Well done! It certainly is a big step, especially considering many, many people (including me) haven't done anything like that. It shows a great deal of courage on your part, and I wish you luck in finding out and discovering more about your sexuality :slight_smile: