1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Big Second Step

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by mvp 447, Jul 1, 2016.

1. mvp 447

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I had the massive coming out/heart to heart with my wife a while back, and told her I was bi-sexual. She cried for weeks, as did I, but things are mending gradually. The second step is that I told my co-workers, gradually, a couple Monday and Tuesday, one yesterday and 8 today. Those are basically the only people I'm close to, and the responses were all great. I was literally so scared and shaken beforehand that I had to drug the ever-loving crap out of myself. I immediately stopped hating myself and feeling like I wanted to die, almost instantaneously.

I'm not close with my family, as I don't speak with either sibling or my father. But I will tell my mother, though I'm not sure how or when. I'm planning to wait a couple month or two until after I've gotten a big bonus at work, then I'll repay a big part of what I owe her and let it go then. All in all, I feel sooo much better. If this had gone badly, I don't know what I'd have done.