1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally came out to my friend!!! :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by tay98, Jul 8, 2016.

1. tay98

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Omg so i just came out to my friend! She's not my closest friend but we're still super close and i just wanted someone to talk to. I told her i was bi and apparently her and a lot of my other friends have been suspicious for a while! I had no idea! I thought i kept it on the down low, lol.

Anyway if you want to know how i did it, basically i had a feeling that she knew because she was acting weird all day like she wanted to ask me, but she probably didn't want to say it in front of others. So when i got home i messaged her and asked her if she wanted to talk to me about anything. And she told me what she was thinking and i just told her everything from there.
    I'm so happy, she was super supportive and we just talked about it for over 3 hours! I told her everything and now i just feel so good because i feel like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

If there's anyone out there who is thinking about coming out but is terrified to do it in person, i would recommend doing it over text or phone, if you feel like they will be okay with it. It's so much easier because although i was still shaking and crying it was easer to type the words, rather than saying them to her face.

I still don't know how long it will be before i tell anyone else, but i'm so glad it's not a total secret anymore :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone