1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another coming out storry ;)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by kurisuttofu, Mar 10, 2009.

1. kurisuttofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I hope that this storry that ill write now will be a good advice to people who have the same problems at the moment.

1st of all i have to say that im 75 % out (if i can so) because my father doesnt know, we dont get a long with each other well so propably he would kick me out of house so mom asked me to not tell him.

My storry starts with that, that i have invited my gay friend (that time now my ex bf) to my home he was from Japan and was doing some turne around Europe because he is an ice skater so he decided to bump to my house.

The day he came my mother made a realy big dinner because it was 1st time that kind of guest came here at our house, so she was proud of me. than at the evening he was sitting with me till late and watch Youtube videos, when it came that it was realy late i asked him that he should go to his room and sleep because i was sleeppy , but when i stood up he suddenly hugged me and kissed me after which he asked me to go upstairs, i was telling him that i shouldnt because we might wake up someone but he was begging me for like 10 minutes lol, so i went upstairs and those 5 minutes that he asked me for turned in to 30 minutes, we were kissing each other and laying on each other (with cloths dont think about anything dirty lol !) but when i was changing the side on which i was laying i saw my mother looking at me and him in the dors, after which she told me . Chris we should go downstairs. when i quit his room all i was listening from her was " is that what you have invited him for ?!" so i runned quickly to the toilet and locked my self there, she went to her bedroom after which i wasnt sleeping entire night because i was thinking how to start talking with her. in the morning i was asked by her that i should ask Isao to go away from our house, but i protected him and told her that we cant do so because i love him and since she loves me she should be happy with my happines because thats what she seaks for her kids. After which she wasnt speaking with me for a long time, than she started to ask me thgousand of questions which i was able to answer in a good way :wink:

As for my sister it was realy short, i told her im gay and she reacted " oh cool i always wanted to have a gay brother !"

my love with my japanese ex bf leaded me to Japan for summer holidays after which i noticed that he cheats on me and broke up with him.

so i find out my coming out as a positive thing because now i dont need to be feard, but you cant forget that , as we are gays we plan lots of versions of coming out and since our parents doesnt know about us as for them it comes unexpectedly so understand that that they are shocked. you have to have a lot of patients to explain everything to them :wink:

good luck !!!

2. biisme

welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Wow, it sounds like your mother was pretty surprised to find the two of you. I'm sorry that you don't think your dad would react well, but I'm glad your mother and sister are okay with it.

3. No One

Omg that would be horrible for me i think i would kill myself.....but great for you.

4. Alannah26

wow...I cant imagine what my parents would say if they found me with a girl....But great that you did it!

5. kurisuttofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    hahaha actualy i was dreaming to make it happen like so ;P so it was okei :grin: i enjoyed it its not scarry for me now ;P

6. Jim1454

Great story! Thanks for sharing it!

Moral of the story - you can't get stuff by your mom. She knows what's going on!

7. Alex19

i think its funny that your mom walked in on u guys making out. if my mom walked in on me and my bf (or whatever he was to u), shed have a heart attack at tell him to get out of her house. (she told me that when i get a bf, he wont b welcome in her home. i was like, w/e... your loss)

8. kurisuttofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah i know but she was so angry at me next day she wanted to kick him out lol xD but i didnt let her lol

9. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Wow I think I would die there lol

10. kurisuttofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thats what i felt as well hahaha well add this that im from poland and that lots of ppl here are rather homophobic ;P