1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally told someone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Godless, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Now that I know I'm bisexual, I want to stop hiding it. I told my sister last night. It felt great. 2 down the rest of the world to go. It feels silly, because I'm in a monogamous marriage with a woman, but it feels great. I have feelings for men and sexual attraction, I shouldn't have to hide. It was hard to say but I did it and she was very supportive and she loves me.

#1 Godless, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. XxAlexanderxX

Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations! I know that telling someone for the first time about my situation really took a load off my shoulders. I'm glad it went so well :grin:

3. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks. I told her at 10 last night and woke up at 430 this morning because I feel so happy. I'm glad I found you all because, it feels good to be free and honest. Sad that we can't all begin life on this note. Oh well, 27 is a good time as any to start.

4. Hotpussyboy

Hotpussyboy Guest

I'm happy for you. I haven't told my family, friends, or co-workers. In my circumstances it just isn't safe for me to share that sensitive information about myself. Naturally, the guys I've been intimate with have been very supportive and it just feels so good to be able to talk about my situation with them, but that's as far as I can go.