1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 people in the last few weeks

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by epiphanies, Mar 21, 2009.

1. epiphanies

So in the last few weeks I have come out to 4 more people. Well, I came out on my own accord to one, and my friend outed me to the other 3.

First, the three. I was hanging out with one of my friends in her apartment and she's decided she wants to find a girl for me. Her roommate walks by and asks if she knows of anyone for me, her roommate replies "Guy or girl?", to which my friend replied "girl." Her roommate's fiancee was there too. They just said "huh, really? I wouldn't have thought," and said that they did not know of anyone at the moment. I was kinda shocked to just be outed like that, but I didn't mind. I had just met them the day before and they are accepting anyways.

The next one was a friend from high school. I was again hanging out with the same friend as before and she wanted to go to one of the gay clubs in town. Our other friend got a hold of us and wanted to go bowling. We mentioned going to the club, and my friend said "We can find both of you girls." She then made comments throughout the night about finding a girl for me, and wanting to know what my type was. Our friend never made any comments or asked any questions, she just went with it. I hadn't seen her in almost 4 years, and we didn't know each other that well in high school. But once again, I didn't really care.

Finally, a couple nights ago I came out to my ex boyfriend (with whom I broke up 2 weeks ago) on AIM. He kept blaming his mood on me, and I was tired of it. So I told him it wasn't really my fault, nor his. I told him I've had a lot on my mind, and he wouldn't drop it. So I finally told him I wanted a girl friend. He said he knew, and then asked me why I wasted his time. When I told him I wasn't sure when we first started dating, he said "great I turned you into a lesbian." I replied that birth turned me into a lesbian, not him. He said he wouldn't tell anyone, but we'll see. He works and went to college with my brother-in-law, so they are close. It'd kinda be a favor if he told him, because then it would be easier to come out to my family.

Anywho, now even more people know.

2. Dazed

Dazed Guest

congrats :]

your ex kinda seems like a dick though. lol

3. Just Adam

congrats on the coming out even if gently pushed lol and your ex seems an ass

4. Colly

Congrats on the coming out, You'll make progress on that as time goes by - hopefully on your terms though, not your friends

5. epiphanies

Yeah, my ex is 25, almost 26. He acts like a teenager, but I didn't realize this until the end of the relationship.