1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i told 2 friends. was is supposed to be hard?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by dangelica679, Mar 31, 2009.

1. dangelica679

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i just recently got interested in this girl whose also into me. i told two of my friends and my mom. they were all totally okay with it, and it was really easy for me to say it. but maybe its because of the way i worded it:
    "so blank and i hung out the other night and im pretty sure she has a crush on me. and im pretty sure that im okay with it bc shes really awesome and cute and i dont care that shes not a guy. and i kinda wanna see what happens."
    both friends i told were basically like "yeah go for it, just dont get a crush on me haha." "she is cute and awesome so who cares." and "yeah you havent really dated a guy in a while, maybe its cause youre into girls."
    this girl is already out to everyone, well shes a dyke haha so everyone knows basically. and i feel like if things were to get serious, i want everyone to know. just like in a straight "accepted" relationship. i wanna be able to show her off, and say shes mine. but im not out bi to more than 3 people and damnit i dont wanna have to go through explaining it to people when they ask if im dating anyone. i can tell its going to either be "nope" or an awkward "oh yeah btw im all of a sudden bi and dating this chick."
    im a super open person about other things in my life, and i dont care if im judged or looked at funny. i dont care if people thinks its "weird" and dont understand. i just dont want my friends who think its "weird" to go spread around to everyone we know that im "gay" bc i know it will happen. anyways, any elaborations? :]

2. Thisisnew

Well congrats on telling it's great that there ok with it. I wish it was that easy for me I was shaking when I told. :slight_smile: