1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone came out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Crazyfoo, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Crazyfoo

My friend came out to me... I bet some of you thought it was going to be about me. =P
    We were trying to find date for one of our friends because she is the 5th wheel, so I asked another one of my friends.

He said no because he was interested in someone else.
    That got me curious because for as long as I've known him, he never really told me who he has liked, so I started asking him who it was.
    He wouldn't tell me and he just kept on saying it was different and complicated.
    I always thought that he might be at least bi, and I remember hearing from another one of our friends a while back that he was.
    He wouldn't tell me,so then I just said. Just tell me who this lucky girl or gu...
    He looked at me, and then we just started laughing.

He didn't really tell me, I had to find out for myself >=P He said he hasn't told a lot of people and that now I'm a really good friend to him because I was so cool with it. We've been friends for a long time, but we just don't hang out all the time. He didn't want to tell me because he thought I would make fun of him... wtf =P if only he knew lol. Now I should probably be careful with the jokes I make.. =/

but yeah, I just felt like sharing this with you all.

2. Alex768

That's awesome! I always feel really honored when people come out to me.

I can really relate to that guy though; "'Alex, who do you like?', 'Uhhh Uhhh Ummm, Jennifer?'" I always respond with some random, pretty girl, then hurriedly change the subject.

3. Mickey

I think that's great. I think when someone comes out that they're paying a compliment to the person they come out to. It's telling the other person that they trust and care for them enough to share this with them.

4. Greggers

I wish someone would come out to me :frowning2: Then i would know another gay person in real life, might be something nice to have.

Ive thought of changing my facebook status to "Greg is wanting people to confess their gayness to him" haha

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great that he trusts you and that he did come out to you.

6. Colly

That's awesome that he came out to you. He obviously holds you in high esteem.
    It's good to have friends like that.