1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Here's how everyone found out!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Sexiross, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Everyone has that ONE friend. The one who knows everything about everything about all the people in your school. The one that alot loves and even more envy! Mines name is Peyton. i loved her to death .... i even dated her!!! Ladies im never going back !!!! lol

so naturally she was (by the way my best friend) the first to know. She was all exceited and wanted me to start wearing makeup and high heels. uGH!!! i specifically told her not to tell anybody. she promised. i eventually told my mom later on! This was August of last year! So i told most of my family ..... incept for my dad , my overly brain washed christian sister and step mom! my sister.... and i use to make fun of girly gay people....deep down... i new thats the only way so my sister wouldnt find out about me!

Well ... Peyton ,my best friend told me i should tell my sister...and i told her hell no because she would disown me from her life...because she is a Super christian anti homo girl.he said that im her brother and she should still love me cause im more than just my choice of who i date.

Well 2 days later... a rumour was spread and my sister and her two friends asked me...and at the time i was dating a girl ....again ugh! and i said at first yea...and my sister ran away crying... then i was saying to her...Im dating a girl..if i was gay would i date a girl and laughed....she said not to scare her like that again... so i promised i wouldnt.

Well 4 days later...Peyton calls me crying...telling me people are going to jump her for starting that rumour and she said that i needed to come clean... i was sooo scared..i almost had my best friend hurt cuz of me!

2 days later...it was like judgement day... all the girls met up at a store..and my best friend Peyton was going to get jumped.... i had to say it... in front of 8 of my friends....and my sister....it was hard at first...but in time..my sister said she will always love me for me!!!!!!!(!)

2. 3104

Out Status:
    A few people
    Wow, you friend made a bad move, for herself and for you, but I am glad it ended well. BTW, "Super christian anti homo girl," yeah, I lol'd when i read that.

3. Greggers

...and suddenly shows like "The O.C" make so much more sense.

4. Just Adam

your friend was out of order breaking your confidence im not sure i would automatically have her back for betraying me but your a good guy for saving the day at the the risk you took with your relationship with your sister and others acceptace.. good job :grin:

5. Alex19

they were gonna jump her? 8 on 1? thats 7 ppl unfair... well, im glad u finally told and things ended up ok!

6. Just Adam

i would of been useless there i cant hit a woman just not gentlemen like.. 8-1 if they were guys i would of stepped in must be the idiot in me but jsut sounds like a bit of fun then

7. Jtonka1

So what happened with your girlfriend????

8. nametakenagain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No, your best friend almost got hurt because of HER. She betrayed your trust and did things that could have had terrible consequences for you. Then she has the nerve to call you and tell you to save her by outing yourself? That doesn't sound like a friend to me. I understand that people make mistakes, but you in no way are to blame for anything that could have possibly happened.

9. Jim1454

:roflmao: I agree!

A bunch of girls were going to 'jump her' when they went 'shopping'?!?!?

Oh well - you're out now. Congrats!

10. hairdye

i kind of disagree with this.
    sure she shouldn't have told anyone, but accidents happen and secrets slip out.
    not that it's YOUR fault, but your lying did make everyone think she had lied, and done something entirely malice to stab you in the back, when in reality, she was just excited to have a gay best friend. [you can't blame her, we are fabulous].

so i wouldn't say its anyones fault really. just a big web of lies that began to fall apart. and you did a very admirable and pretty epic thing, to come out in front of a bunch of people to save your friend. I bet you she thinks very highly of you now.

:]

11. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    she dumped me while calling me a fag ...oh well

12. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family

thank you honey lol:kiss:

13. *wipes blood away from eyes*
    Please, for the sake of my sanity, go easy on the ellipses(...).

That sounds like a very dramatic way to come out. Congrats.