1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3rd meeting

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by nightowl88, Dec 13, 2016.

1. nightowl88

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay so I had another meeting with my school counselor today. It went great. She went to the principal last week about me and my bathroom and lockerroom plan got approved so once I come out I can start using the men's bathroom and I will change their for gym. My date has been set for January 10th and the teachers will be notified on the 5th so starting on the 10th I will go by Micah and it makes me so happy. The only bad thing I heard was about rumors. Apparently their have been some rumors about me bein trans at school that I have a feeling where started by my little brother but I have yet to hear from other students about this so if their are rumors they aren't being taken seriously enough for people to start asking me like what usually happens with rumors. Anyway I am so excited to finally be out.

2. Guff

That's awesome everything is coming together for you!

3. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nightowl88,

Great that it's going well so far! I think you're going to teach your classmates a lot about tolerance by being an example of the courage to be different.

Patrick