1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally started coming out....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Peter76, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Peter76

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So, after all the deliberations, anxiety, and emotional rollercoasters, I have come out to two friends over the last two days. My friends have been wonderful and I feel even closer to them now that I can be who I really am with them.

The first friend I told yesterday as we were walking home from town..he gave me a hug, said I was a great friend and always would be.

The second friend I told today; I wrote her a letter and asked her to read it whilst I made her a cup of tea!!!! haha! I was so nervous, but she just came through and hugged me.

Coming out has made me realise two important things: 1. Its ok to be me 2. I am blessed with the most wonderful friends I could ask for.

I would like to thank all the folk on EC who have encouraged and supported me to do this... you are wonderful!

Pete x

2. EM68

I am so glad it worked out well. You have some great friends. You are right, it is totally ok to be you. Now you can enjoy the rest of your vacation. :thumbsup:

3. Magnet

I'm so happy things have worked out well for you. You have some really grate friends :slight_smile:

4. Bryan44

Thats awesom, congrats!!

5. ricoca

Congrats :grin:

6. Colly

Well done mate! And the process begins :slight_smile: