1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crossy decided to burn down his closet.... FAILED

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by CROSSY ROAD, Jan 8, 2017.

1. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I told my parents I was transgender. At first, they briefly thought it wasn't true, you didn't come to these conclusions in just a few months. But then they saw how serious I was, after some poking and prodding. I was seriously scared.

They decided not to adopt me. They said they could never support me, and didn't want me to live every day at their house in disappointment and anger, and depression. They said they didn't want me to commit suicide because of it, because i Have a history with it. And I decide that it would be wrong of me to ask my parents to go against their religion to support me. They said that when I started transitioning when I was 18, that they wouldn't want me to be in my siblings life. So I'm going BACK into foster care to age out at eighteen.

I still love my parents, and they love me dearly. They'll always be n my life in some shape or form, and to show how much she cares about me, still, she's helping me along this journey, every step. Shell still be my mother, always, just not living with me. I'm always welcome in her house and in her life, even when I transition. We had a good long feminine like cry fest where we both sobbed out I-love-yous and I'm-sorrys and then we came to accept the fact that I am a guy. There was peace. Not an hour later we were making transgender jokes, like "I'll send you a pic of my penis when I get it hehe" and my mom joking about it. My dad, wh handles pain by becoming angry, called me and my partner 'trannies' which was slightly offending but not much, I just laughed. He can get cold hearted sometimes. XD.

Well anyways. My closet? Completely empty.

2. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *who, not wh

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey CROSSY ROAD,

I don't know what to say beyond that I sympathize with you.

I think it's sad that your would-be, yet-now-no-longer adoptive parents backed out so quickly when you Came Out to them as Trans. I know that neither I nor any of my friends would have done that to you. Rather, we would have continued to embrace you for the person that you are and will become. None of that helps you directly, but at least you can know that there are still plenty of people out there who won't judge you for being who you are.

4. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you, Quantum.

5. SiKiHe

:/ that's rough kid... I'm glad that she at least respects you for who you are and wants some kind of a relationship with you. but I 100% agree with Quantum. There are so many of us out here who just love you for who you are. And don't you ever forget that. I'm not sure exactly how old you are [you don't have to tell me either] but hopefully foster care won't last for too long.

6. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, I'm sixteen in five days. I hope it doesn't go by slow.

7. ColorsofCandy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm happy for you in the fact that your closet no longer exist, but I'm sorry your would be parents don't accept you for who you are. I hope the next 2 years go by quickly for you and who knows, maybe you'll find a family that does accept you during that time.

8. CROSSY ROAD

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks ColorsofCandy! Actually everything went to shit. I turned sixteen in the mental hospital.