1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not how i expected

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ralf, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Ralf

(sorry for the wall of text >.<)

basically, it all began when i was talking to one of my friends over MSN, i told her i thought i thought i was gay, we had a long discussion about it, for the next week, i thought about it almost all of the time, then i decided that i was gay, so i told her, she was fine with it. after this I told some other of my best friends, who where all OK with it.
    then after this, i made a terrible mistake :dry: . the year before, i spent half of the school year in the same dormatory with the same person (i go to boarding school). i knew him pretty well, and i thought he had a right to know.
    unfortunately, i hardly had any time to talk to him, because we where in different boarding houses this year, so i told his girlfriend to tell him (she was fine with it) that i was serious about it, and it's not a joke!! Then, he spreads a rumour about me, which ends up in the whole school knowing, so yea, that's about it :confused: but the school took it generally well, which was one of the upsides, as well as not losing any friends and gaining respect and a few people i would have never got on with, if i were straight... :slight_smile:

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Well, everything turned out alright in the end. Congrats!

3. Magnet

Congrats :thumbsup:

4. Alex19

so long as things turned out ok, nothing else matters, right?

5. Jim1454

Scary at the time I'm sure, but in the end you were OK. That's awesome!