1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my crush!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by MewDew, Jan 13, 2017.

1. MewDew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Last week I came out/confessed to my crush at school. I was really nervous about it. I knew she wasn't homophobic, as she had reacted well to one of my friend's closet jokes (not an offensive one, just clever) and she knew some of my classmates who are openly gay. So I wasn't worried about that. But even someone who isn't homophobic might find it a little weird if they are the one you like. I knew I wouldn't have time to talk to her after school so instead I gave her a note. Then, when I went over to my place on the risers (we were in choir), she smiled at me! I was so nervous and excited in that moment. My legs were shaking for the next five minutes. A few days later, she came up to me and said that she wasn't interested in a relationship, but she respected the fact that I was able to tell her something like this. I told her that I wasn't interested in a relationship either, and I just thought she should know. That earned me another smile. :slight_smile: (Yay!)
    Now I just have to come out to... everyone else in my school, and most of my family. Luckily I'm a little bit more confident about it now that I have another friend's support.

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a happy ending!