1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Now I'm just confused!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by TylerHamRoll, Apr 10, 2009.

1. TylerHamRoll

TylerHamRoll Guest

Haha, well today me and a close friend (Pretty much my only close friend who is a boy) went up town shopping. And btw, ive had a huge crush on him for about 2 years :slight_smile: <3
    Oh and about 6 months ago he came out to me.

Right. So we get home from shopping and we go in the kitchen and make some sandwiches (tuna and cucumber if you must know) and I just came out to him, you know, the 'ole "im gay" routine. And as soon as I did we both started laughing. Just to get rid of the scary atmosphere that I was definitely aware of.
    And this is the bit that threw me off track a bit.
    He suddenly says "well, have you kissed a boy yet?" and I say no, because I havent.
    He then asks if I wanted to and I replied yes
    Then he asks if I wanted to kiss him. And I said yes because I didn't want to throw away the oppurtunity to kiss the boy I'm madly in love with.
    Then he kisses me. And it was wonderful
    But now I'm really confused. Because afterwards we just carried on as normal.
    Does this mean he fancies me back? Was he just bored?
    Arghhh! I'm starting to wish I said no.

What's your opinion??

2. EM68

I would just talk to him. Next time you see him ask why he asked about kissing you.

3. aerwolfen

perhaps the kiss was his way of actually testing your truth and reaction afterwards,to see if you liked it or not,i would give him alittle time,talking about your feelings will reinforce your sincerity,up to now he was just your good buddy,now you have openned a new door for him that changes buddy to a loving relationship,you need to know if he willing to go to the next level with you,could he have a secret crush on someone else? try to be more open to him,and for him to understand your new feeling towards him without pushing him away, but don't read too much into his cavalier attitudetowards a kiss, communication is key,congrats and good luck,.

4. Starshine16

I think that if he wasn't into you he wouldn't have asked about you kissing boys and if you wanted to kiss him.If he did that would be unkowningly cruel because of your major crush on him.That's true that he doesn't know you have a crush on him,but it would still be cruel if he kissed while having no intentions beyond the kiss.I think you need to ask him why he kissed you and what he meant by it ie:was he testing you to see if you liked boys,does he like you and he wanted to kiss you anyway.

5. Kizz

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    god. I'm sooooooooooooo jelous! XDDDDDD
    well, he was testing, but he may have something for you. idk. unfortunately, I haven't been in that situation X(
    still, don't try to force yourself on him. he seems outgoing, so let him make the first move :3
    at least, that's what I'd do :3

6. Celestial

Celestial Guest

I think he wanted to test you and see if you'd like it. Just ask him and try to purse a relationship. Hell, you're 13 but you seem very mature for your age (looked through your posts) and I think it would be a rather great experience for you. :slight_smile:

7. kramer362

Haha that's such a cute story.

If he asked if you wanted to kiss him he might be the type to take initiative if he wants your friendship to go further. If not he doesn't seem like he'd get uncomfortable if you brought it up based on what you've said about him.