1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just told my cusin

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Endlessnight500, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Endlessnight500

I just told my cusin, i dont know what to think......i'm shaking having a panick attack, she says she supportive, and she is actually no the site in her room reading my posts.....i dont know what to do..she said she was going to come talk to me later. i'm so nervouse. i'm like having a panic attack...I can barely type....

2. 24601

If Kim is your cousin, which seems to be the case, it seems like everything went well! If I'm putting things together incorrectly, then sorry. The panic attack feeling/shaking is normal, so don't worry about that.

3. folkman

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know that am not right and that things have came a long way since i was so young but when i read a 16 yrs old saying that is the way it is it make me smile,good luck to you all,

4. Endlessnight500

Thanks, and yes, Kim is my Cusin. I dont know why i was so shaky and stuff. I trust her if i didnt i wouldnt have told her. I'm glad i have someont to talk to now. I've been without someone to talk to face to face for a while.

5. kimbo123

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i am here for u josh and u no ur secrete is safe with me......u no that i am not the person to stabe u in the back when i make a promise....so i just want u to no that i love u and just trust me....

kim