1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

made the goal

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jman77, Jul 1, 2007.

1. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    about a month ago i made a goal of coming out to someone by my birthday. my birthday is 07/07/07 so in 6 days. i decided that i should come out to one of my friends that i have known since i was in kindergarden. so about 3 months ago she randomly said i want to know your deepest darkest secret. i said that i wanted to know too. so this friday she told me hers but i didnt have time to tell her anything. so i told her all of my other secrets and then it came down to the last one... me being bi. so for 7 minutes i procrastinated asking her what she thought it was, to say something quickly after and all that so at 8:40 (lol i kno the exact time) i hit the enter key with the simple message saying "im bi." so i came out... first person before my birthday :icon_bigg and im really happy

so basically she was just like really? and then she said she knew another person that was and asked who i had liked and i said maybe another time lol. i am SO HAPPY. so i probably will come out to at least one more person by the end of the week. i did it and i cant believe i did. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2. Congratulations! BTW you birthday is the luckiest day of the century, thats cool!