1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At this point, it just feels like I'm out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Godless, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've told my boss, my father, and my father-in-law I'm gay. Those were the hardest. At this point, I have lost count. Most of the poor reactions I was expecting did not even come. So far only four people were jerks about it and two of them apologized. There are still people at work who are very confused how I went from taking my wife to the emergency room to being left with an empty house in a matter of days. I guess I am almost ready to just say it. I worry about appearances but at this point, I know I did the right thing and the truth is obvious. And I saw a counselor. There I went and talked to someone. I feel alive and happy. My wife is finally coming to terms with this and she just got fantastically positive medical news. Everything is going to be okay. I can be free and I no longer have to pretend to be someone I'm not. I never have to tell a lie again.

2. taical

taical Guest

Congratulations :slight_smile: it's inspiring to hear that everything for you is so far working out, I guess the truth really does set everyone free.

3. Godless

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Jesus was at least right about that.