1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Success!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by AriKari, Apr 15, 2017.

1. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I came out to my dad today! It's been about 3 months since we talked (he lives in Arizona.) I told him I'm gay and he went "Okay... that doesn't change how I feel about you. I love you very much. You have a bunch of gay cousins. It's not a big deal." I told him that I knew it wouldn't matter to him. (Which I knew, but I was still a little nervous for the last however long it's been since I came out to myself.) Anywho, I plan on telling my siblings (also in AZ) tomorrow and then I can come out completely about my sexuality to anyone. It won't matter after that. I will have told everyone I wanted to!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO (!):eusa_danc(!):eusa_danc(!):eusa_danc(!) :lol::lol::lol:

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations, Hazelblue!:thumbsup: That was very brave! I'm so happy for you that things went so well!:slight_smile:

3. RedTrekkie95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well done! I could never get the same amount of courage to do that. Take care! :thumbsup:

4. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks so much guys :slight_smile: I'm feeling really good about it. I'm still nervous to tell my siblings a bit, but i feel a lot more confident. If i can do it, you can RedTrekkie95!