1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by FlightyBrannigan, Apr 26, 2017.

1. FlightyBrannigan

I came out today and it was actually easier than I thought it would would be and it also went better than expected. It turns out that its easy when someone catches you on this site and then they ask you the famed "Is there something you want to tell me?" question. I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders and I can finally be more expressive about my feelings. Now the only real task from here is not telling my parents. I live in a strict christian home and I don't want to feel condemned for the rest of my life. It feels like I'm hiding a big secret from them but in the end, its better to keep it inside than to feel hated the rest of my home life. Anyways, today is going great. Here's hoping nothing goes wrong.
    (!)(!)(!)

---------- Post added 26th Apr 2017 at 04:38 PM ----------

Also a huge thanks to this site and Quantumreality. Without you guys, none of this would've been possible. Thanks so much

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey cooldude25x, Congratulations!:thumbsup: Even though you weren't planning on Coming Out so soon, it sounds like it went very well! Now you finally have someone with whom you can just be your true self around without worrying about hiding your sexuality.:slight_smile:

Many of us first Come Out to friends and develop a support group around us. It sounds like that is what you've started to do, even if you may not have done it intentionally.

3. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nice to hear your coming out went so well. It´s pity you can´t tell your parents but it´s for the best. And it´s nice you have such good and supportive friends. Cg dude :slight_smile:

4. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats man, kudos. I know I felt better after I confided in a friend, I came out to almost anyone :slight_smile:

Also, welcome to EC :slight_smile:

5. FlightyBrannigan

Yeah. I came out to one of my best friends and she was 100% supportive. Which made it a bit easier and a lot less stressful to talk to some other people about it. BTW you are one of the best and most inspirational people I know. Thank you for being so supportive and offering such great advice, not just to me, but to everyone.

#5 FlightyBrannigan, Apr 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2017