1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My bandmate (and friend) asked me if I was gay!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by dogmtif795, May 19, 2017.

1. dogmtif795

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My friend and I sporadically formed a band together nearly a year ago. This turned out to be an excellent decision, not only because we ended up being a great pair musically, but it also brought us a lot closer to each other!

So just the other day, we were having a band rehearsal, and we had just finished up with some time to spare. Of course, this means we ended up on my computer. While we were waiting for a game to load, she casually mentioned that she had been wanting to ask me something that she had been wondering for a long time. You can probably guess what the question was. She could immediately tell that the answer was "yes" based on my grin! I've always been afraid no one would believe me when I came out, and that I wouldn't be accepted. But she was totally accepting and reassured me that it doesn't change who I am to her. Then our game loaded and we went on playing and it was no big deal at all. I'm so glad this happened, and this really makes me hopeful and less scared of coming out to other people, as well. :icon_bigg

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's totally awesome!

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations, dogmtif795!:thumbsup: That seems like it was pretty easy and went extremely well!:slight_smile: