1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What? I DID IT?!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by poltergirl, May 24, 2017.

1. poltergirl

Only to one person though, rip. but hERE'S MY LIL STORY ANYWAYS

I have a friend. She's almost like my mirror, someone I'm trustworthy of. During Study Hall today, our homeroom teacher let us go outside until period 4-me, her, & a few friends were just chilling on the bleachers. We started talking about how many genders there are, after a while she said she wants to take a private walk with me. I was like, OK. But when we started heading to a dark corner outside, and we were talking about trans & LGBT stuff, I felt like I had to. All of my fear was pushed aside, and I had one goal in mind. At first, I hesitated to tell her, because my heart was racing & my pulse was shaking so much. But afterwards, after i quietly blurted out "I'M GAY," she sounded a little surprised and said that I'm still her best friend, and she doesn't really care. Which made me happy. However, she also said that I should wait a little while before coming out to others, because maybe things could change. I wasn't sure what to say, I've thought as myself for a long time as gay-so I described how sexuality was fluid. After that, we had computer tech & we're partners in lego robotics-we pretty much acted normal but at some parts we would whisper things we thought about my sexuality, like how she sorta always knew (because i've told her before that i was confused.) I feel a little bit better, but also a bit nervous..:icon_redf

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome! I'm glad you have someone you can talk to who is cool with it.

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. Koizee

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual