1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i just lost 10 fingers for the first time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by paco, May 5, 2009.

1. paco

paco Guest

my friends called me up at about 9:30 saying we're chillin tonight, gettin some slushies and mixing them up.. tequila with fruit flavored slushies is great btw, it was strong but it was so good.

anyway, there are 7 of us one of them suggests 10 fingers, and drink every time you lose a finger. so we start playing and i decided right then that if we played 10 fingers, i was playing 10 fingers.

well, everything was easy until i had 5 fingers up, virginity, smoking pot, blacking out all came up, and then "never have i ever done anal." well...i sat there for a minute giving some naughty stares trying to decide, and either it was the tequila, or me just not giving a shit anymore, but i put my finger down. and then since i was already being honest, 4 turns later and i lost...badly lol. (who knew i was such a dirty boy?)

one of my friends was upset because i didnt tell her first, "why not?? i love gays!!"

one of them looked like she was opening christmas presents

and i found out that 2+ of them think i have a hot ass, and one of them seems to want to be my best friend so she can grope me and it wont be awkward lol

honesty feels good. and its just so hilarious when you lay on your stomach and girls openly talk about how they were just staring at your butt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Just Adam

congrats lol oh these games get you in so much trouble sometimes, happy that they are well happy to have you around lol.... your their new toy by the sounds of it lol:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: lol

3. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

congrats...major step.

4. KeithJ108

I didn't know what 10 fingers was but thanks to UrbanDictionary now I do....that's a unconventional way to come out ... but hey at least u know you've got a hot ass now lol

5. Just Adam

must be nice to be told u got a hot ass lol

6. Bryan44

Lmao, that is hilarious. Congrats hahaha

7. Alex19

can i b the judge on if u have a hot ass? im gonna need to see it... lol but kudos on coming out!

p.s.- ive been told i have a black girl booty. just thought id mention it lol

8. Johnny123

Johnny123 Guest

that's the only non-sexual and non-invented coming out story where i've wished it was about me!

9. paco

paco Guest

its a whole new world. and so much more fun when you're not watching what you say! though i did feel bad for the one other guy there lol. i kinda got all the attention cause as i said they found out that i was gay AND that i'm a dirty boy, poor guy is neither. no contest.

10. Mike J

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ahahahaha. Sounds you like actually WON!

11. Mickey

Lol! What a great way to come out! This younger generation is so much fun!

12. paco

paco Guest

thats why drinking games are the best. no one loses :beer:

13. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations! What a way to come out...that was funny! Glad it went well. :slight_smile:

14. Magnet

Congratulations. Glad it went well :slight_smile:

15. Eccentric

Ohhhh, it's a game. I was thinking "for the first time? I thought that you could only lose all your fingers once."

16. qisforquinton

17. paco

paco Guest

oh so innocent :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Tiffany

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Congrats! I personally love having gay men in my life, so I'm sure you're friends are thrilled to have you in theirs. Now, a brief, vaguely maternal moment: please be careful playing that game... and definitely never play to more than ten fingers...

Ok, moment over, but again, congratulations!!!

19. paco

paco Guest

hahahaha what happened when YOU played more than 10 fingers? everyone else kept going after i lost...i would have lost again if i put up another 5 lol. im not a bad kid i swear!:eusa_ange:eusa_ange

20. Celestial

Celestial Guest

Awesome job, Paul. I bet you have a great butt! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: