1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I told my friend!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by pianolover95, May 9, 2009.

1. pianolover95

Last night I told my friend that I'm gay! Me, here, and her bi-friend were talking on AIM, so the subject had already been brought up. I figured she was in a good mood, and I knew she'd be the first person I'd tell so I sent her an AIM that just said "I'm gay." She completely didn't believe me so I told her to call me. About half an hour later she finally believed me. She said she just didn't expect it from me. Her bi friend is emo and a bit feminine so she said it wasn't a shock when he told her, but she just completely couldn't see me liking guys.
    She wanted to talk about it a little bit at first but then whenever I brought it up later in the conversation she'd just go Hmm, mmmmhhmmm... So maybe she was just trying to be a good listener but I would've appreciated a bit of feedback. She just said it was too bad there weren't any bi or gay guys out around my age where we live. I'd have to say I agree. I think she was a good person to tell. I mean, I was the fourth person to come out to her! Something about her makes us want to tell her lol.
    So I feel pretty good about having someone to talk to about it, plus everyone who comes out to has gotten a pack of skittles from her, so I better get my skittles monday!

2. kettleoffish

hehe your story made me smile :grin: hope you get your skittles

3. Mason

Congrats on coming out to your friend. She better give you those skittles. ^_^

4. Just Adam

yaaaaaaaay taste the rainbow :grin:... i hope you get them :slight_smile: congrats man

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! Congratulations on coming out to your friend! :slight_smile: