1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could Have, Should Have but Didn't

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Danielle, May 24, 2009.

1. Danielle

Danielle Guest

So I think some of my friends have figured out for themselves that I am transgender because today one of them flat out ask me, do you want to be a girl, I put up a front and said no but I am regretting saying that now and am wondering if I should just tell them.

2. Eleanor Rigby

Maybe you can ask to your friend who asked you why he is thinking you want to be a girl and how he would react if it was the case. If he seems to be ok with it maybe you can come out to him, but it is up to you.
    Take care, Eleanor

3. Danielle

Danielle Guest

They were all girls I was talking to maybe I should have said that.

4. Eleanor Rigby

Ok then :slight_smile:
    Maybe it can make things easier for you. I suppose girls can relate better to how you feel than boys would do.

5. stymied

stymied Guest

Don't worry about it. I've passed up plenty of good oppurtunities to come out as well. Another one will come around when you're fully ready to come out, I'm sure.

6. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

Hey babe, i know it feels like you missed out but other opportunities will come, either that or you'll get the confidence to tell them without them asking you first. Chin up and good luck. :slight_smile: