1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some people know.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Rookie, May 29, 2009.

1. Rookie

Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay well Im unsure of what I am but I swing more to gay than anything else. I have though told some people. Lets go from the beginning.

Its always easier to tell people online. Some one added me to MSN and first he was like, oh just so you know I'm gay, I didn't care, like I would. Later in the year after 2 months of conversation i told him I was struggling with my sexuality so he was very sweet and I eventually started falling for him and he for me so now we have a relationship online which is going well. I also told my Bi friend over MSN, naturally he didn't care. He just said that it felt weird talking to me, but he will get over it I know he will.

Now we move on to Nicole and Jess. Nicole guessed and I simply said yeh I think I might be, I think your bro is hot just so you know, and then I tried to convince her that he might be gay and not straight, she was very diligent though. And Jess was on my computer when I went to get us some drinks and found a link to some Gay... images in motion involving sex. And so I told her as well, which is good cause she's close to me but I have concerns that she might tell Melissa before I get a chance to, which would break our friendship permanently, even mine with Melissa.

So that's my story, people know I'm only now experimenting with it but might be gay, but who cares really? No one I know, and my parents don't care about the GLBT community (haven't told anyone in my family but I am pretty sure they have their assumptions). Mum and my sisters are fine, my dad may be a bit iffy but he's fine with gays too and since I cant do anything physical and enjoy art I am pretty sure that he can hasard a quess. I'm just waiting for the question. Let them ask me, not me tell them, I will avoid awkwardness that way.

:eusa_danc

2. Just Adam

i think its good your able to come out to people but dont worry about labels your sexuality doesent define you and stamp saying y our this or that dont matter you like who you like :slight_smile:

its good your friends are cool with this it can be a little tricky at times. as for family that can be hard but when you or tehm are ready it will come out.... somehow lol

as for your online relationship its nice to have someone i will say though to be carefull :slight_smile: but apart from that enjoy beeing yourself :slight_smile:

3. dstnwgntn

dstnwgntn Guest

i wouldnt worry too much about what people think/