1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Coming Out - BFF Madness

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by xGreenJayx, Jun 7, 2009.

1. xGreenJayx

Hey!
    So, the first time I came out, I came out too three friends.

We'll call them, Hollie, Collie, and Pablo.

The first one I came out to was Hollie. She is one of my best BEST friends.

So, I came to her and said, I need to talk to you in private and she just said okay. I had talked to her earlier about a guy who told me I was cute, she took it cool, she still though I was straight though.

Anywho, I went and told her that I felt nervous about saying one of my secrets. Especially this one. We sat down and their was this huge akward silence and then I said, and I quote, "I think...I might be bi.", end quote. ANOTHER akward silence. To break it I said "...and CUE akward silence." We laughed and her response kind of shocked me. I knew she'd take it well but her initial response was something like "I know what to expect, since their has been alot of diversity in this school."

...excuse me. WHAT? I was waiting for something along the lines of "I love you and you're still my BFF." Of, course I took it well, even though I wanted another response. When she almost left she told me, "This doesn't change anything you know?". I nodded. She hugged me. It was my first coming out and I found it pretty easy.

Then came, Collie. Collie was and still is a little more innocent. So, my coming out to her was a little harder. I just straight out told her. A little bit more sure about my sexuality, faking ofcourse. I was still unsure about being bi. Fortunately, an akward silence did not appear. She gave me the response I wanted. "I still love you, this doesn't change anything, bla bla bla. :slight_smile:" She hugged me and then she looked for Pablo.

He was the hardest. I asked Collie to stay with me. So, I asked her to tell Pablo because I fell crying. I still don't know why. Basically he said the same thing as Collie, but he added something about telling someone in my family or an adult I can trust. I obviously said no. I was born and raised a christian. So, it would be harder. I'm thinking about coming out to my aunt in NY.

Anyways, after that I went home and told another BFF through MSN. She had the same reaction as Collie. Basically, I was flat out happy that everyone accepted me.

The bad thing was I had to come out TWICE. I initially told everyone I was bi, but then the second coming out was easier. I was like "Oh, I like men more. I'm gay, weeeee!. xD"

That's only chapter one, wait for chapter two coming soon...

My Coming Out - Just Tell Him. :smilewave

2. CrimsonThunder

Well done mate.

3. waitingsucks

wow you're 13 and tons braver than I. wait a go =D

4. echapper

yeah, it just seems that it's more easy for 13yr olds that the ones who have reached their twenties already. :dry: :slight_smile:

5. Thisisnew

That's great congrats :slight_smile:

6. Jim1454

Congratulations!

7. Alex19