1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

out to my girlfriend..exgirlfriend nowlol

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by mattyrusso, Jun 14, 2009.

1. mattyrusso

This actually happened awhile ago but I thought I'd share it anyway:
    Me and my friend Taylor had been dating for about 3 months. I never wanted to get into the relationship but I made the mistake of telling some people that I liked her, only because she had told me before that she did not like me so I figured I was safe. Nahh. She asked me out after we went to see Twilight back in January-ish. Well, it came to be April (the day before the SATs in fact) and we were texting and such when she sent me sappy song lyrics about her calling me her baby forever etc. etc. Naturally, I wasn't diggin it and I knew I had let it go on for too long already. The reason I told her was actually from a post I read on here about coming out. Someone said "there's no right time for these kinds of things." so I said, fuck it. and told her. She didn't answer me for a half hour which was intense and sucked mad because her phone was "acting up". Sounded fishy but I didn't argue. She finally answered and told me that she was shocked and had no idea what to say. Later she said it was cool and all and she wouldnt tell anyone. But then even later she told me that she texted her friend Andrea, one of my good friend's girlfriend, with what I had said asking her what she should do....funny, I thought her phone wasn't working. whatever. The next day we met up and talked and all that and it was kinda nice.

I'm pretty sure though that Andrea told her boyfriend, Dav. Sitting in music class after it happened and he called something gay. Then he had this stupid grin on his face and looked at me like he just called my mother a fat whore without realizing I was there. then he said "I mean..stupid. Nothing wrong with being gay.." I pretended I didn't hear him over the music the teacher was playing.

so yeah.

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

congrats thats awesome....proud of you

3. kramer362

Your friend Dav knows...

but even if he was just testing to see your reaction, it sounds like he will be cool with it based on what he said.

4. jeffxrawrr

I wish it was that easy for me ! I have a girl friend kinda thing too, n I wanna tell her but I am SO afraid that she will tell everyone at school, n I am so not ready for that. But I know everyone knows, ur ex probably knew also but didn't say anything; my dad even makes gay jokes around me and stuff ( I get pissed ) but ya, congrats !

5. paco

paco Guest

haha sounds like you should have called something straight on him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats. :thumbsup:

7. godfather

godfather Guest

Congratulations! (Y)

8. Jim1454

Glad that you were able to be honest with her. That's good.

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's great that you were able to talk with her. Congrats!

10. mattyrusso

hahahha thanks everyone