1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outed by my friend's girfriend.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by jp xch, Jul 17, 2009.

1. jp xch

jp xch Guest

Okay so I met this dude like 2 months ago. We really hit it off and quickly became good friends. A couple of days ago him and I went to a party. The next day me and his girfriend were talking about how it went. She asked me if I had hook up with any hot girls. I just laughed and said no. She asked why and I told her because I'm gay. So I'm guessing she told my friend because he later txted me asking me why I never told him that I'm gay. So we talked about it for a while. He was really supportive and understanding. I'm just glad I can be myself around him.

2. JakeBHT

Thats fantastic all my friends were just like that! I congratulate you on being so honest!

3. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

I'm proud of you, congrats on being able to be out with friends now.

4. Étoile

At least everything turned out well. Thankfully, there was no bad reaction. Congrats!:thumbsup:

5. jonny

That's good to hear, some guys can just flip out when u tell them. Sometimes it's betterto be outed than to out urself those words can be hard to come out. No pun intended.