1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC, finally did it.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by goratrix, Jul 30, 2005.

1. goratrix

Ok, I feel it's worth to come back, risking falling into an addiction once again, but I'm way too happy now... I fianlly did it... I came out to AC. and it went all ok.

He really appreciated it, like, he understood that I came out to him because I consider him a friend, and told me he appreciated that...

I really feel good about this.

ok... just wanted to thank you guys, I know I coulnd't have done it if it weren't for this place... perhaps when I'm cured of my internet adiction I'll come back...

Love to all

2. goratrix, that is so awesome! I'm glad that you did it and that it went well. :slight_smile:

3. TriBi

HEY!

Good to see you back - and with good news!

4. Stew

Realy good to see you back!
    So glad that it went well with AC :biggrin:
    Stew

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Good news - well done!

Please drop by from time to time and let us know how it's going.

6. goratrix

Tonight I'm leaving on a 5 hours trip with him and the master and his wife. I don't know how I'll survive this, but I'm pretty excited about it.

In a couple of weeks I'll be back on track, uni starts again and I think I'll be back posting here.

Until then...

7. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations about telling him! Hope the trip went well.

8. goratrix

My brain is going to explode.

He had the wonderful idea of changin, right there in front of me. OMG, I could barely keep myself from looking.

The rest of the trip went fantastic, we talked for about four hours on the bus, plus almost all day long durign our stay there. It was great. I will keep for myself most of the important stuff we talked, for I gave my word to him, but I can say I'm sure now he's straight, and that probably won't change. so... I guess I'll just have to look elsewhere, and keep him among my dear friends.

9. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

At least you now know exactly where you stand and can begin to look elsewhere. And at the same time you have him as a close and trusted friend. From the conversations you shared over those few days it is clear that you have a great trust in each other. I'm sure he'll be there for you, no matter what happens.

10. nisomer

Wow congradulations!!! I'm so happy for you...you finally did it :eusa_danc!!