1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An Update...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Roxas101, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello people...

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi... I haven't been on this website for some time, which, although I love it very much, I see as being a good thing because it means that I'm not really needing much in the way of help... Not much in the way of change really since I last posted, but a few more people know about my orietation so I'm getting there.

The biggest coming out's I've done have been my two sisters. My first sister is a year younger than me and we are really close, naturally she took it really well - though i'm not sure taking me shopping is exactly the reaction i was hoping for. My other sister is still pretty young and doesn't really understand it that much yet, but it didn't even bother her so I'm sure thats a good thing for now. Now all of my immediate family knows, and I intedn to keep it that way for a while - i don't see a need for my extended family to know yet.

As far as friends and school goes I've still only told a select few people (a couple girls who I am pretty close too....) but I'm generally being a lot less careful and all round more open anyway. My friends aren't homophbic in anyway, and neither is my school but I just don't see the point in an "I'm Gay" declaration... I'm sure it's not that hard for them to figure it out. All in all I'm doing pretty good except for the whole "I'm still single" bit, but for now that just can't be helped I guess.

Thanks for reading this if you did...

Kaleb.

2. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Kaleb!

Great to know you're doing OK. It's always nice to hear updates from people. Even if you don't need help for yourself (always a good thing), it's still great to post this kind of stories to inspire other people to come out!

And I'm sure you'll meet someone that can help you with the "single problem" soon enough...

3. Absentminded

That's great that everything is going great for you Kaleb!!! I'm happy for you, especially since your last few posts have been saddish.

4. Alex19

i know what u mean about the whole "im single bit"... its the story of my life :frowning2: