1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to friends.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Ultrablue, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Ultrablue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So one day I woke up and I had this odd mood. I had made 2 gay friends who were out to the world. Well, one didn't tell his parents yet. Besides the point I felt I needed to tell someone, someone I could talk too! I texted one of my friends and she said she knew it and she wouldn't tell anyone. I told the other who was a guy and he was fine with it. It felt great to lift a bit of the weight on me that was making life hard. So we all went to a baseball game with another friend and I told her after that one girl kept PUSHING me to tell her. Which is kind of annoying but its all for my own good. I told her cause I trusted her and she told me herself she was bisexual. I was surprised to say the least but we are all now close knit and it helps that I have some people to talk too now =] .

2. BitterEdge

BitterEdge Guest

congrats, proud of you.

3. Ultrablue

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you for that =)

4. BlakeHarmony

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, congratz! It's always awesome when other people come out to you too, funny how that works sometimes, isn't it! I'm really out on facebook and after a year of having one of mu cousins added she noticed and sent me a message telling me how proud and jealous of me she is, because she is 4 years older than me and only out to a few friends. Was I ever surprised when I read that!
    Again, congratz!