1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...then there`s tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by endless poetry, Aug 8, 2009.

1. endless poetry

Forgive me for I haven`t really come out to any one really.

Well there *was* that semi-slip of the tongue...:icon_roll
    and then there`s tomorrow.

So this was the part of EC that first caught my attention, because by the end of this latest school year, I had known my attraction to the same sex, and am currently uncertain of my attraction to the opposite sex... and I wondered how will I ever tell people I`m either gay or bisexual or... So I decided I could give some contribution back by creating this thread

See, I could go into detail about how it was confusing knowing I didn`t want to see guys in our gym class changing, but neither the girls next door, but I did get through that and entered into a second stage of confusion...

And so I was on the bus going home talking to a female friend of mine, she decided to go to Europe after she graduates, and I said I would love to come along with a girlfriend or boyfriend whichever one I get. Yes, this is the first time me coming out in any way and yeah, she kinda gave me a look and then kept talking and we both kind of pretended I didn`t say I might not be heterosexual, but I don`t regret saying it, I`m weird I know.

Well, my mom did ask me if I was gay like five or six years ago and I did the obvious of telling her I wasn`t because back then when I my naïvety was intact, I didn`t understand fully what homosexuality or bisexuality was, let alone what I was. Hell, I still don`t know what I am...

In any case, I`m watching Julie&Julia with friends tomorrow and I do plan to tell them or at least drop blatantly obvious hints. So one of the people I`m going with calls his female friends fag-hags and follows ANTM episode by episode o.o .. ... .. ... prolly safe bet he`ll at least not freak out and yell slurs at me if I tell him the state I`m in now.

2. Como

Como Guest

Good for you.

I'm planning on dropping more hints. Lol, I should just leave this website up the next time family is around. Or, maybe I'll eventually grow a pair, haha...yea.

So, what you said about your mom asking your about your sexuality when you were younger happened with me, also. I also vehemently denied it, because of confusion and not wanting to admit it to myself.

The thing that's so interesting about this site is that a 15 yr old and a 23 yr old are dealing with the exact same issues...it's a rare opportunity for comparison.

3. endless poetry

weird how the world works eh.

so aparently I'm not seeing the movie tomorrow ... THANK THE LORD because tomorrow is 42 degrees with humidex that's like 107 deg Far. o.o and this is Canada. lol.

well that's just more procrastination in my coming out process...

4. Prccgeek

First of all, you should try to still see julie and julia cuz it is a really great movie (and I am a picky movie person) It was wonderful.

It sounds like a good idea to drop hints at a movie, as long as you are comfortable with the people. Just make a comment about how good looking the male lead is or something like that. It is a sort of suddle way of coming out or at least showing some of your feelings. It will probably just feel good to say something like that anyway.
    You sound like you are on the right track. I hope everything goes well where ever and whenever you do come out. :slight_smile:

5. endless poetry

lol yes I would see J&J alone if need be XD and yup I`m picky in my movies as well so I`ll believe fellow amateur critic.

so this site has been awesome lol
    in my short EC career, I broke 0 (zero)
    I told a friend who is the ultimate fag-hag on online chat ... O.O ...
    lol this has been kind of exiting

it went something like this:

Friend: You think that guy is cute *sends me a pic of person*
    Me: No that guy needs a bit darker hair.
    Friend: So are you gay?
    Me: I don`t know yet
    Friend: Explain?
    Me: Well I know of my attraction to guys... it`s the opposite sex part I`m not sure about.
    Friend: haha gay ppl are funny

(remember she`s the ultimate fag-hag)

while the secret doesnt spread, I`m still awaiting call to confirm when movie is ... so I can stop of spread of the secret...

6. ELusiveMuse

ELusiveMuse Guest

well done and good luck watching the film. :slight_smile:

7. EM68

Let us know what happens. Good luck!

8. endless poetry

ha ha so no movie. what do you know.

oh well ... no urgency in telling anyone anyways.

I`ll post the next time oppertunity knocks.

9. stymied

stymied Guest

This made me giggle.

It sounds like you've got a good group of friends who are pretty accepting; don't feel you have to rush the coming out part.