1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

two more people down!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Prccgeek, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Prccgeek

I can check to more people off the list. one i wasn't even expecting to tell!

I was at a church event, having a fun time joking around with my fellow choir members (yes I am a choir geek and I live at my church. not the coolest kid in school, but I have fun!) we were sitting at a table, liostening to some weird old couple babble on about how it is against the bible to get piercings and tattos! (never met them before; most people in my church wouldn't have a care about piercings and might actually think they were cool) it was funny at the beginning, but they wouldn't shut up!!!

my friend had to go to the bathroom, so to escape this couple; we all went with her. on our way down to the bathrooms, I randomly decided to come out to them! No prep for this one at all! however, I am really glad I did! They were so excited! surprised, but excited! they were like "Oh MY God!!! really?" but my friend still need to pee so she ran to the bathroom. she is trying to move really fast cuz she wants to her my story so badly and they other one (a college guy who I have met through choir; the sweetest and most amazing gay man to ever walk the earth!) is spewing questions at me. then my friend runs out of the bathroom saying she needs paper towels and barges into the mens bathroom (i think someone was in there, but I guess she really wanted to hear my story!) my friend cam out of the mans room sanging "I'm going to be the only straight one left!" and we ran into the church library and talked; it was really an amazing talk. :slight_smile:

i am so grateful that I have these amazing people who are not just accepting but thrilled to hear that I was questioning my sexuality! it made me feel really good about myself and made me see what wonderful support I have. (my only regret is that I didn't tell them sooner ;-))

2. biisme

Congratulations!!! I'm glad you have such awesome friends. :slight_smile:

3. Thisisnew

Thats great congrats :slight_smile: