1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting outed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Evilmonkey, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Evilmonkey

...so i think im almost ready to come out, and then i get called a fag or something. i HATE it!!!! it really rocks my boat, so to speak - i dont wanna lie aabout being gay, but as soon as i get called it i run for the hills.
    ggrrrrr:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

what do yo do when you get called a fag or something???

2. Psych!

Psych! Guest

i wish i could help, but i'm kinda in the same situation, i dunno if im gay or bi or w/e, but i'm afraid if i say anything that everyone would start calling me things like queer and fag :bang:

3. Gera-Kun

well, i haven't been called one yet cause i came out by telling my friends first, then i started e-mailing others that i know. then i told my parents yesterday (i feel so relieved they said it was ok). I don't really care if people start calling me a fag. they're just haters! ignore and they would probably stop!^^

4. Psych!

Psych! Guest

trust me, people will do everything to break you down, for them to stop is easier said than done.

5. Gera-Kun

Well, i still wouldn't care. and if they went to beat me up, i would probably try to fight back showing that i'm not scared of them. just my own thoughts.

6. Psych!

Psych! Guest

trust me i would fight back, but i'm kinda on the small side

7. Gera-Kun

what you mean? like you're short? Or what?

8. Psych!

Psych! Guest

yeah, i'm short

9. Gera-Kun

Awww. *huggles* well, i'm sorry. I didn't know. I'm kinda tall, and anyways i specialize on using my feet... so i don't think it would've mattered for me...

10. Psych!

Psych! Guest

well yeah, at least you've got that going for you, almost every guy I know is 5' 8" or taller :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Gera-Kun

how tall are you? I'm 5'9".

12. Psych!

Psych! Guest

i'm almost 5' 7", about 5' 6" and 3/4, something like that, but trust me those couple of inches count...

13. Gera-Kun

yeah. my best friend is taller than me, but there was never a reason to fight, so we don't. lol. he intimitates me, though. i don't want to fight him, cause i've seen him fight. XP and i don't think my gigantic crush on him'll help with my fighting him if we do. lol.

14. Psych!

Psych! Guest

yeah, that would kinda put you in the i don't want to hurt him position.

15. Gera-Kun

lol. yeah. i love him so much even though i know he'll never return those feelings. I'm ok with it, though. It feels good loving someone and having them know it!^^

16. Psych!

Psych! Guest

he knows?

17. Gera-Kun

yeah, and he's ok with it as long as i don't do anything to him, lol. i confessed to him. the same time i came out to him. lol. he really is a great guy. <3

18. 24601

Sugar posted this a while back, but I think it's awesome. When someone calls you a fag or something, just tell em, "You say that like it's a bad thing." :lol:

19. davo-man

I personally hate the word fag, and so ive told all my friends not to use it around me so they dont which is good....apart from Dion who (knowing that i was gay) said that "all the fags in the world should die"...to which stormed out of the roomm....stupid poo poo head...but i only ever see him oncei n a blue moon...

20. Psych!

Psych! Guest

srry to hear that