1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 More Down

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Roxas101, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello again everyone!

Haven't posted for a while (not really since my last update... :/) but I thought it would be good if I just posted up another update for you all. I came out to another 3 of my friends in the last little while, as well as indirectly one of those friends parents :confused:. The first of said friends is a girl who is really close friends with the guy I like (sigh... I STILL haven't told him, beat me up about it later). Apparently she is also Bi, which is kind of cool. I also came out to one of my friends who I've known since primary school, she was perfectly fine with it so that's all good.

Last one was the most interesting, I told the first of my guy friends that I'm Bi. He was perfectly cool with it, but he is also Bi, so it's not technically the same as telling a straight guy. This guy is the brother of the guy I like, and he found out about my Bi'ness because he finally worked out that I like his brother :/. Him being him though, he went and told his mum about it, but she's really cool so she didn't seem to mind at all. That's one less thing to worry about if I ever work up the guts to actually tell Aaron I like him. How many does that put it at now? I have honestly lost count... (*thinks about it*) around about 12? Oh well, all is good so it really doesn't matter.

Oh yeah! I found out something about Aaron which is really good! It turns out that he is Bi/Confused - which doesn't mean anything in the long run because i found that out through some major snooping, but it's a step in the right direction for me. ^^

If you actually read this, then that's cool! Good to see that someone cares about how my life is going.

Kaleb.

2. EM68

Congrats for coming out. It still counts coming out to friends that are bi.

3. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks! Glad to see you read through this...

Kaleb.

4. matty123

hey well done, and good luck with the aaron guy i hope it works out!!!:slight_smile: