1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Came Out!!! :D

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by awesomeap88, Aug 23, 2009.

1. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys

I never thought in a million years that I would ever have something to post in this section, but last Friday night....

I CAME OUT TO SOMEONE!!!!!! :grin:

How did it all come about? Well, I finally made a return visit to the gay bar. I was having a good time when a girl that I went to school with saw me. She asked me what I was doing there and I was so nervous all I could say was "I could ask the same thing of you." She then explained to me how she was there as a fag hag because a lot of her friends these days are gay. She then asked me something along the lines of "So I guess this means you're a fag then?" (she was very drunk) To that, I responded with "I guess so." The conversation just continued on from there. She told me that she had suspected that I was gay, but never asked me if I was. She also asked me when had I come out, to which I somewhat surprised her with a truthful "I'm not." She then told me that she could change that with just a phone call (from which the news would spread very quickly). She did ask me if I wanted her to make that call, but I said no. She understood, and did assure me that she wouldn't tell anyone else for the time being.

There is a little bit more to this story, but they are only minor details and I don't have time to write them down as I have to go to work.

So, WOOHOO!!! :eusa_danc

2. Just Adam

congrats on a coming out...allthough i would of took ofront to the term fag but meh she cant be a homophobe if there with friends so alls good... :slight_smile:

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    WOOT! Go Alex! (!) Congrats!

4. Ben

Ben

Aaaw Alex congratulations!!! :grin: That's great

5. Eleanor Rigby