1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats going on with matty123

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by matty123, Aug 25, 2009.

1. matty123

lots of ppl seem to do the update with what is going on with me at the mo kinda threads, so here is mine:
    last night i 'came out' to a good friend, and she was really amazing about it so that was cool :slight_smile: also there is this friend of a friend, we have never actually met but randomly got talking on facebook, and yeh he is gay, and single, so idk if anything will happen there, but he does seem to like me so i guess that is good, tbh i hadn't really expected to meet anyone now til i went to uni in a year so this is a unexpected plus!! So far though i'm only actually 'out' to 5 friends which is kinda pathetic so am planning on telling many more in the near future.
    that is pretty much it with what is going on with me at the mo, and thankyou for reading this if you have :slight_smile:

and one more thing, i was thinking the other day the phrase 'coming out of the closet' its a bit american, surely in the uk shouldn't it be 'coming out of the wardrobe'?? :grin:

2. Jim1454

^ When a competing web forum called 'EmptyWardrobes' is launched, we'll know who to blame.

Congratulations on coming out to your friend. That's great!