1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by ADTR fan, Aug 29, 2009.

1. ADTR fan

ADTR fan Guest

so this wasn't my first time coming out, and it was DEFINITELY a lot easier than the other times, mainly because i came out to my gay friend. I had originally asked him how he became so accepting of his own sexuality, and he told me and then asked why. I said, "well i'm bi and i'm still kinda trying to figure things out..." long story short, it wasn't a long convo but it was really... nice? amazing? i don't even know what to say to describe it but he seemed really happy when i told him, i guess cuz i'm one more member of the community that he knows now. or maybe he was just happy that i trusted him that much. i don't know. but either way it was great :slight_smile: maybe i'll get to a point that i can tell my family, but as of now i don't think i'm ready for it

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Congratulations on telling your friend. :slight_smile:

3. certified Hotti

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Omg i bff is bisexual too, and after i had come out to her SHE came out to ME!. it was really nice. It was like a breath of fresh air bcus even tho i was almost sure she wud b supportive and accepting, i just felt even closer to her after she told me. I think its great that u came out to him, and dat it went so well. Congrats hun, and dnt worry, soon enough ull gain the courage to tell ur fam! :icon_wink