1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got outed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Danielle, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Well first I better start back from the beginning. So a couple of days ago at school I was in a horrible mood and someone was being an ahole to me so I went around the the back on the toilets (no-one can see you there) and I just lost it, I just starting bawling (it actually wasn't from that ahole he was more the straw the broke the camels back) and I didn't know but two people followed me. My best friend who I told first (I will call her R from now on) and a friend of mine who I was not out to yet. So they took them a while to get more back to normal and I really thought I should tell him so I did and he took it totally awesome.

Basically I spent the rest of that day in the counsellors office (Not the one who I had already told) and she was really helpful and made me feel a lot better. She booked me into the doctors on monday afternoon and they are going to have me take a 27/10 test (test for depression).

So now to the outing, it actually wasn't bad because I was actually planning to tell them today and he took it pretty well and said he is willing to support me with my transition, so really it actually worked out pretty good.

2. hiddendc4

It's good that you have supportive friends, as for being somewhat outed I wouldn't worry too much since that might end up happening all your life, just roll with the punches so to speak.

3. Eleanor Rigby

That's great that everything went well. I hope your appointement with the doctor is going to help you.
    Take care, Eleanor

4. Jim1454

I hope that you're feeling better soon!

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm glad that it turned out well and that you have supportive friends on whom you can count on and are there for you. Hope all goes well at the doctor! (*hug*)

6. Gaydar

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Feel better soon! I'll bet that telling them was a bit of relief also, right? And yeah, it is absolutely fantastic that you have friends who are supportive and understanding!