1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looooooong Day and i came out of the blue to a new friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Jekko, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Jekko

A Special Day

First of all, i've been sooo busy and i'm just so very happy that i don't have time to logg on in the net.

So here's a story of a vey interesting day i had last week.

It was Thursday Sept 10, 2009 and I arrived to my anthro class late as usual. We had lecture and then an activity where we, the students, were to work in pairs. I was sitting all the way in the back of the room where i alwaysenjoy my space. The professor saw me and saw a girl sitting two seats away from me and said, "i don't like seeing my students working by themselves, you 2 are working together." And so little did i realize that the girl would talk sooooooooo much and would be very distracting me. She ends up talking about her trips to Europe, her old school, how fat she is and her lover. And all the while i keep nagging that my arms hurt very much since i started weight training, cardiokickboxing and bycycle spinning class. She says, "oohhh are you trying to look good for the girls?" and i'm like "you can say that." and then she jokingly says "are you trying to look good for the guys too?" and i say "you can say that." :lol: and the she's in shock and says quietly you go like both ? :eek::eusa_danc and i nod and then she says i go *signals a straight hand* and i just smile and then she says
    "well kinda" :lol:
    I felt.................................. like i just had to blur it out. Start honestly a new
    relationship for a change.
    And so class ends. We end up staying a minute late in class while just talking about where we'd go next. She's like "so are we friends now?" and i say "i guess" lol XDDDDD
    and then the students of the next class come inside the room and i'm about to leave when i see this guy* I hadnt seen him since my old university (i'm going to college atm and i use to go to a university but.....blah blah blah) and so he sees me and i'm thinking "oh he's not going to talk to me he's the jock partyboy with a big head from high school
    but
    i realized how i was dressed.....just had a haircut... short semispiked blended,
    sides abit longer than a side and 2 lines shaved deep on my sides (like a party boy) and i was wearing black pants, white canvas and a longsleeve. <<<<<<very party boy. And then he sees me and comes towards me and does the bro shake. and i'm like "Whats up man i thought u were at csula and he's like "oh yea i forgot to reg" <<< yea right..... and we end up talking and i'm very mesmerized at how handsomer he looked. We part ways and i go outside of the room and already walking away and i hear the girl is like waiiiiiit for me! lolllllll she was also busy speaking with an old guy friend aswell. anyway we walk to buy my class books and talking about her pix on her cell... when all of a sudden i see my exgirlfriend!!!! :bang::bang::bang: i see her and a guy crossing our way..........and i see her checking me out without her even noticing its me! (as i look so much handsomer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    and then the closer she got she recognized me and i heard a faint whishper saying "oh shiit" and i feel my heart beating fast.............................. and i say dont turn but that's my ex and the gurl is like, "the guy or the girl?" :bang::bang: :lol::lol: lol
    anyway we walk further and we soon say our goodbyes. I tell her , "isnt it funny how just an hour ago i didn't know you?" and shes like, "yea..." and im like.. ok by! and shes like bye baby girl. :eek::bang::bang: and i flip her off and say, "DONT CALL ME THAT" :eek:
    and then she says ok...

THE END

^^^^ No offense to any1 but i'm not a fairy or flamboyant and so i found the baby gurl comment stereotypical.

AS of today...................... everything is going great and i luv skoool and i luv working out and im loving the pple....... i havent seen my ex again nor that cute straight
    guy:confused: very confusing.......... but im happy and i'm happy to have come out to a new friend. (&&&)

PS: i believe in destiny... and i believe that day was very special. The odds are so big here; The gurl is a new friend the guy is a guy that i rarely talked to in high school, saw him in my university (of where only 6 of us in high school went to) and then see him in my path again in a different college, then my ex (who i havent seen in a year or more)
    what's the meaning.............?????

#1 Jekko, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. kizza111

OMG i envy you so much :lol: i might come out to some one soon too

3. Alex19

could u imagine if the guy was bi too??? that would work out well for u :wink:

4. Jekko

Lol :icon_bigg i dare u!!!!!!

........... oh man dont get my hopes up :eusa_danc
    he's very metro i mean he wore red tight pants to school one day... and he looked smokn.. cause he's athletic and those legs were hoootttt.. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: if i see him around again i'm going to ask for his number............. 0_o

5. RaRa

Congrats! =)

6. Jekko

^ Thanxxx Rara!

7. RaeofLite

Hahaha. :slight_smile: Sounds like a good day to come out. Reactions went well by the looks of it. Congrats, enjoy it.

8. Jekko

^^^
    it's a good read 0_o
    i know i wrote it myself lol..

Thankss! ^-^