1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My horrible friday night <3 (Long story)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by Curiosity, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

2:30 PM- Get out of school, and as I walk out I get my phone taken away for turning it on "before 2:40 and I was inside the school". My teacher had no right taking it away, so I got mad. As a result, I get detention. Woopee. :dry:

5:00 PM- I get a text " Hey.. come to the football game tonight; I need someone to hang out with!! :slight_smile: ". I didn't know what I was doing at the time so I said something like " Haha ok! Who will I hang out with though?? " ( The person who asked me brought another friend, so I didn't know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) She said " Me silly! "...

6:10 PM- I get to school, to find out she blew me off.. and I had to get her mom to ask her where she was. I walk up to her, sit down, and all they do is stare... Then I heard her friend whisper: Ugh... I thought you said he wasnt going to be here. So now I'm just pissed at my friend.. but the night gets worse- just wait.

At about 6:30 I called my friend and she came and got me and we went back to her house ( she knows I'm gay ). I had a lot of fun, and at 10 she insisted I ask my parents to sleepover.. so I did.
    Me- Hey dad can I sleep over at Elly's??
    My dad- No.
    Me- why not? We wont do anything bad and we'll sleep in different rooms.
    My dad- I don't feel comfortable. * This went on for about 30 minutes.. *

Then, my friend said maybe it would make a difference if my parents knew I was gay, so I said why not :slight_smile: I gave them a call, and said " Dad, would your mind change if I was gay? " And my dads response was " No.. and stop making up lies just to sleepover at a friends house. " ( And then he laughed ).

So yupp :slight_smile: Got blown off by friends. Got my phone taken away. Got detention. Got laughed at, by my DAD might I add, even though I was telling the truth...
    Seriously, I don't know what to do.. I've been friends with this girl since I moved to Illinois, and she randomly hates me.? And don't even get me started about my dad :frowning2: I guess I'll have to tell him that I'm completely serious when I say I'm gay.

Sorry for the long post, and I don't blame you if you don't read it all. I just wanted to vent <3 Thanks!

2. Justindee13

dude that sucks, my dad is the same way about a camping trips, i cant bring any friends, and he knows and stuff but he still laughs and makes fun of gays and i get all mad and start a conflict haha what fun

srry about ur firends, wish i could help

3. Curiosity

Curiosity Guest

:/ Eh. I just wish people would be more open minded and whatnot :slight_smile: